We are excited to announce the slow re-opening of our Crossroads Hospice Society office and Support Centre on Monday, July 6th 2020.
To ensure the safety of all visitors and staff, please have a look at the attached info-graphic to read about the precautions we are taking.
As the office will be open by appointment only, please ensure you have been in contact with a staff member prior to your arrival, by calling us at 604-945-0606.
- If you would like to come for a Adult grief support appointment or to borrow a book from our lending library, call Amélie at extension 1.
- If you would like to come for a grief Youth & Young Adult grief support appointment or to borrow a book from our lending library, call Brittany at extension 2.
- If you would like to come and make a donation, call Nadia at extension 3.
- If you would like to arrange for planned giving, fundraising or sponsorship opportunities, call Jaimie at extension 5.
- If you would like to meet with our Executive Director, call Janice at extension 6.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.